So I'm going to list some things here. I'd love input, so if you think you have some ideas that might help, PLEASE tell me.
HOW TO TO GET TO 63KG BY 22 JANUARY 2012
(in no particular order)
1. Put up some photo's of myself at my fattest. I hate looking at these. HATE it. I need them on the fridge and on the pantry.
2. Work out how many kg per week it is to have the weight gone by my 40th birthday (which is a couple of weeks before my 2nd bandiversary).
3. Start doing some group fitness classes. I think they help inspire, shame and encourage me more.
4. Go to the gym at least 3 times per week (Tuesday, Thursday and once on weekend).
5. Swim while my son has his swimming lesson on Wednesday mornings.
6. Organise a couple of walks per month with a friend to deliver flyers for our new business - incorporates work and exercise. :)
7. EAT NO SALT AND VINEGAR CHIPS. I think if I want to stay off them I need to completely ban them. If I want the taste it's just the S&V rice cakes instead (this is my LEAST favourite plan LOL).
8. Find some motivational quotes/sayings and put them up for me to read. Maybe have them as a screen saver on my laptop.
9. Bring my portion size back down.
10. Have a list up for each kg down to 63kg, which puts me at the upper limit of the "healthy/normal" BMI range. Cross off each kg as I get there.
11. Have a routine done for me at the gym.
It all starts Monday. I recommit Monday.




2 comments:
I like it. We all need to keep on track and this looks like you have a great plan to accomplish what you want :o)
Great goals! Looks like you've got a great game-plan. :) I know you'll do it!
Post a Comment