Today I'm off to the gym to practice/train for my 5km walk! I'll set the treadmill to no incline (it's a flat walk on the day) and go for 5km. I have no idea how long it will take me or how hard/easy it will be.
Oh and good news, the scales finally let me breathe a little today. 104.4kg. Loss has certainly slowed in the last month, I guess that's probably normal. My less than perfect diet at the moment certainly wouldn't be helping. ;)
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You are awesome - it's been 1 1/2 weeks since I've been to the gym!!! I really should take some inspiration from you!!
Way to go on the MS walk...one of my friends was diagnosed with it last year and is doing the 16km walk. My grandmother also had it. Congrats on those NSV's and why not try getting the Blackmore's hair, skin and nails vitamin to maybe help with your hair???
4 comments:
You are awesome - it's been 1 1/2 weeks since I've been to the gym!!! I really should take some inspiration from you!!
I bought a Gold membership so I have to go to make it worthwhile! LOL!
I go on Tuesdays and Fridays when my daughter is at school and son in Family Day Care. And sometimes on weekend when I want to escape home LOL!
Good work - getting in there to the gym. Have fun and kick treadmill butt!!
Way to go on the MS walk...one of my friends was diagnosed with it last year and is doing the 16km walk. My grandmother also had it. Congrats on those NSV's and why not try getting the Blackmore's hair, skin and nails vitamin to maybe help with your hair???
Post a Comment