Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Cool!

Well blow me down with a feather - I'm back to my pre-op pre-Christmas weight of 96kg today!

I have NO IDEA how I've managed to shed the 4kg that I put on from the surgery fluids etc (and possibly Christmas/holiday eating) as I haven't exercised (not back at gym yet, wait until next week then start taking it easy on the treadmill I think) and I have, I promise, eaten absolutely terrible food like chips and lollies and cream and dessert etc with somewhat abandon.

And it's STILL gone!!

No idea why but I'm not arguing!

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

Well, congrats, that's fantastic! I look at a dessert and gain 5 lbs! lol

Anonymous said...

That's great!!!!

Sam said...

Awesome!! Just accept it :o)

***Happy New Year***

Anonymous said...

Hi I am Shelley I live in tasmania and am currently waiting to have my lap band op this month ( hopefully) You can also follow my journey on my blog. You keep up the good work.

http://shelleysjourney.wordpress.com/

#fatfreefloozy said...

Wow! And I wish! I am still waiting for that 2 digit miracle. Fingers crossed that it happens this year sometime xox