Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, December 24, 2010

It's gone!

My gallbladder, that is. GONE!



I'm feeling so much better than after my lapband surgery, I think it's the fact that I didn't have the adverse reactions to drugs this time (they used different ones) and probably that you can eat/drink normally too. I am tired, and tender, but feeling well generally. To be honest my throat is the sorest part of me, from the tubes.

It's put a few kilo's on me, I'm back at 100kg, but that will be all the fluids I imagine. I'm not really bothered by that.

Bit disappointed I wasn't allowed to keep the stones, you're not allowed anymore due to "infection control". Bah.

I've been eating normally, I didn't get any advice not to do so, so we'll see how we go.

1 comment:

Nikki P said...

happy to hear it went well Sue, Hope you christmas want too painful.