Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Measuring and weighing

I thought I'd report my weight today - 96kg! Lowest I've been in a LONG time!!

So I got the tape measure out too.

Last time (July):

* Chest 120cm
* Waist 121cm
* Hips 116cm
* Butt 124cm

This time (December):

* Chest 120cm
* Waist 117cm
* Hips 112cm
* Butt 120cm


:)

It's slowed, but so has my motivation. But it's still coming down which is good!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Congrats!! :) That's great, I hope I do as well both measurement and weight-wise. :)

Anonymous said...

Good for you Sue!!! :-)

mintradz said...

It's worth the effort right? Keep up the good work Cheers! I'm quite sure you will reach your goal though its taking so long like you said. Btw, you can look for others blogs than may give you advice and tips on how are you going to work with your daily routine and even give you a recipes for your diet like what Phoenix lap band surgeons did.