I'm off to the surgeon this afternoon but before I go I wanted to tell you that the scales said 97.8kg this morning!! That's 29kg down - YAY! They're starting to move again.
AND I've discovered that I can walk down steps one foot per step - previously I had to put both feet on each step and walk sort of sideways because of my knees. So great news!!
See you after the surgeon visit, possibly a little fill coming maybe.
The 29kg is a HUGE loss but wow, that NSV must be hard to beat!! It really shows how different your body and life is now. That is what I call a great NSV!!!
2 comments:
Thats a great NSV and I'm glad the scale is moving again!
The 29kg is a HUGE loss but wow, that NSV must be hard to beat!! It really shows how different your body and life is now. That is what I call a great NSV!!!
Post a Comment