Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, October 10, 2010

New start

As the saying goes "tomorrow is a new day" and in my case, it's a new start. For the last maybe month or more I've been stuck. The scales have been stuck and my motivation has been stuck. I just haven't had anything to give the weight loss journey. I've been doing the very least I could do, and eating a lot more and a lot more bad stuff than I should.

But the last few days I've been psyching myself up. I won't be perfect, I don't expect that of myself. But as of tomorrow I will be expecting lots more will power to say no to those urges for salt and vinegar chips and all those other yummy things I've let creep into my diet. Same with the serving sizes that are too large.

No more of that, as tomorrow is a new day. :)

5 comments:

Something About Kellie said...

Goodluck - back to basics!

Gen said...

Hi Sue,

Thanks for your comments! You are so right, tomorrow is another day! You can do it!

Cheerful Heart said...

It seems like you're trying to do it on your own, out of your own strength. Why not try letting God help you? I'm speaking to myself here also, I know when I try to do life on my own, it's a lot harder, and I tend to fail miserably... Just a little food for thought... :)

Sue said...

You're right there Cheerful Heart, thanks for the reminder.

Em said...

You can do it!

Em :)