Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, October 03, 2010

Gym junkie

Who'd have thought a year ago I'd have gone to the gym both days on the weekend? Who'd have thought I'd go at all? LOL!! But I have this weekend. I pushed myself pretty hard today. I had a headache (still do), and was feeling quite low emotionally (stupid TTOM about to happen, messes with me terribly), but going to the gym really did make a difference at least to my mood.

I weighed myself the other day and was 99.2kg which is the lowest I've been, but I do still keep fluctuating up and down at the moment around that 100kg mark. School holidays are about to end here so I'll be back in my normal routine where I get a break from the kids (my day carer had been away too so have had less of a break over last month) so I'm hoping that I can push out of lack of enthusiasm and get moving again.

I'm seeing the surgeon after a 3 month break at the end of this month. I'm not sure if I want a fill or not - I think it's more mental than band-related, but would a little fill help still?

Oh I want to add that every time I'm following a new person's blog in Google Reader (the main way I read all your blogs) I put them here on my blog buddies list. There's a few new ones there!

3 comments:

Sam said...

I did the same thing this week-end with the gym :-)

It truely is a weird thing isn't it.

Mary H. said...

I hope I pick that habit up too. Hopefully the more weight that drops the more I'll want to...I think my aversion stems from unhappy knees...

Sue said...

Mary I found that once you start getting that fitness level up you DO want to do more.