Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, October 17, 2010

It's working

Looks like my extra effort this week if working! I've been to the gym/swim 4 times this week (usually it's 2, sometimes 3 max) and I've really cut back on my naughty eating. I just had to adjust my mental status. Losing weight is a mental fight more than anything else.

Anyway, I got on the scales this morning and was thrilled to see that I am now 98.8kg! I'd hovered around 100kg for so long, it's good to see the weight going down again.

5 comments:

Nikki P said...

Hey that's fantastic Sue,
Wish I could get my ass into gear as well. Then I might see some more promising results.

Sandy said...

Great going. Glad you got below 100kg.

Anonymous said...

Good for you Sue - congratulations :-)

Gen said...

Way to go! Awesome news.

Unknown said...

Yay! Below 100kg that's fantastic. Well done. V.