Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, November 20, 2010

What can happen in 9 months?

In 9 months you can grow a baby.

OR...

In 9 months you can go from THIS:



to THIS!!!



WOW I can actually look at those photo's next to each other and TRULY see how far I've come.

I AM PROUD OF MYSELF.

I am far from the perfect bandster, far from the perfect "dieter" or gym goer, but LOOK AT ME!!!

I couldn't have done this without my lap band. I LOVE YOU LAP BAND!!!

18 comments:

Healing Morning said...

Oh my goodness, sweetheart, you look wonderful! I know this has been such an odyssey for you in the last year, but my word, you've made such good progress! I'm on my own weight loss journey and am halfway to my personal goal. It always makes me very happy to see other people succeeding, so keep up the great work! Yay, YOU! <3

~ Dawn

Anonymous said...

Look at you!!!!! There's only one word - amazing!!

Ok - maybe two - INSPIRATIONAL!!!

You go girl!!

alycejo said...

oh my goodness you look amazing!
I would never have been able to recognise you on the streets
Such an inspiration!

Sue said...

Thanks everyone.

AlyceJo it is ALL worth it. I promise. You're looking great too! But you were beautiful before anyway, your face is gorgeous. :)

Andrew said...

Great Progress...well done :-)

Unknown said...

Yay! Well done! The change is wonderful - on the outside, and you can tell you are feeling it on the inside with that massive smile and the twinkle in your eyes. Congrats. V.

THE DASH! said...

HOLLLLLY Crap! Just amazing - so damn proud of our Aussie gal. Well done!

Sue said...

I think I'm blushing!! Thanks everyone!

Seeing in colour said...

This is amazing.... you look fantastic.... be so so so proud of yourself!
x

Dinnerland said...

Well done!

Anonymous said...

Great job! I do love my band too. Congratulations!!!!

All That Razzberry said...

Your progress is amazing! The difference in those pic's is just awesome!

Congratulations on 30kg gone. I would love to be as successful as you!!

Sam said...

Proud doesn't begin to discribe how you should be feeling :o) congrats on a great journey so far!!!!!

Something About Kellie said...

FANTASTIC!

Em said...

Awesome! Congrats on the result of your hard work!

Em :)

Inspirational Weight loss success! said...

Congratulations, don't stop now!

Live the Dream <3

Cheerful Heart said...

Looking good Girlfriend!!!
You inspire me!!

Lori Laws said...

Hi Sue! You look awesome! Way to go :)