I'VE LOST 30KG (66lb)!!!!!!!
My LOVELY (LOL) scales told me that I weigh 96.4kg this morning. That's down from a start weight of 126.9kg.
And, to the obligatory fish picture:
That's one big bugger of a fish!! I've lost the equivalent of that fish!! Granted, I'm not as smelly as that fish. ;) Well I hope! LOL! But that's a HECK of a lot of weight!!
I do have to remind myself that I am only half way there to goal. Another 30kg and I'll be FINALLY down in the "normal" BMI.
But it's a great way to start my day, and I have enthusiasm for my workout today.



5 comments:
Awesome job and great pictire!
You are fantastic!
Great Job!! That fish is huge! Keep up the good work :)
Wow that is so awesome, keep up the great woke :)
Great work! That fish is massive. Must feel so good to have achieved such a milestone. V.
Post a Comment