A huge thank you to Emma over at
My so-called lapband life for passing on some more clothes from the sisterhood. I got them today, and.... THE DRESS FITS!!!! It's a size 18 dress, super cool (zebra print) and I'm THRILLED that a dress in that size fits!! The top also *just* fits. Well it fits fine, but shows my love handles a little more than I'd like, but still fits. And the best news.... the size 18 jeans she sent JUST ABOUT FIT!! The only thing stopping me from getting into the jeans is my belly. And after 2 kids and 2 caesareans, I'm ok with that!! It will get there! So thank you for the clothes and for making me happy Em!!
Another awesome thing... last weigh in I was 101kg!!!!!! How damn close to under 100kg is that (don't answer, that's a rhetorical question LOL)???? SO SO HAPPY.
Today I did a huge workout at the gym, have started doing some weight training as well as cardio which is nice, I like it.
I have an appointment with the surgeon next week but I think I'll skip a fill, for the first time, I think I found the sweet spot. :)
TODAY IS GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!
3 comments:
You are doing so well Sue!!!
Congratulations :-)
Happy to help Sue, just sorry it took so long for me to send them! Hopefully you'll get some use out of them and it's terrific that some fit already!
So close to double figures - you'll get there in no time!
Em :)
Super fantastic - really thrilled for you!!!
Post a Comment