I've had a week away with the family and I decided before I went that I wasn't going to worry too much about what I ate while away. I didn't completely throw abandon to the wind (is that the saying??) by gorging myself but I did eat things that were bad for me. I had quite a few things get stuck but that was my own fault for not concentrating on eating and not chewing properly.
I did do lots (and I mean LOTS) of walking as we were at a conference (Hillsong Conference in Sydney, Australia if anyone is interested) which was fairly spread out. There were lots of steps too (to our second floor apartment and at the venues, and on the ferries we went on, and up to the plane etc...) which my knees HATED. But no formal exercise all week.
So with no formal exercise and a diet that had chocolate and spring rolls involved, you'd think there would be bad news on the scales? Well I was pleasantly surprised! This morning I was 102.4kg, which is exactly the same as the lowest I've got so far! Great news for me! AND that is at TTOTM!!!!! Even better news!
But the BEST news of all... something I'd been *hoping* would happen... I DIDN'T NEED AN EXTENSION ON THE AIRPLANE SEATBELT!!!! First time!! I was so nervous putting it on. I *really* wanted not to need it, and when it went around me and clicked, with even a little give in it, I was SO SO HAPPY!!! Best NSV in ages.


4 comments:
That's a great NSV!!!
Congrats on the greast NSV, glad to see you had a good time away.
Isn't it amazing how all the walking about that gets done on holidays really helps us along when we don't do planned exercise sessions?
Don't you just LOVE the band?!!!
Sounds like you had a great time!
Awesome NSV - congrats!
Post a Comment