Anyway they (being the surgeon and his wife/assistant/dietician) asked how I was going, if I was happy, and I answered YEP. That last fill was the one, it hit the sweet spot, and I don't need any more filling up now. I only PB a little and that's usually when I'm not concentrating properly and don't chew properly. My meals are keeping the hunger at bay for a good period of time, and my portions aren't too big. All good!
I thought they might think my weight loss was a bit slow, but they are happy (as I am) with a lifestyle that is slow and steady and sustainable.


2 comments:
Congratulations!!! You are doing so well.
I've got my dancing shoes all ready to do the happy dance when you hit double figures :-)
I'm so happy for you, honey! I'm not sure what the weight loss translates to in pounds because I can't find the website link to do the conversion part, but I know you're doing well! I'm on my own journey and as of today, I'm down 17.8 pounds - a really good, solid loss for me with more to go. I'm losing consistently and it sounds like you are as well. Great news! :)
Much love & encouragement to you!
~ Dawn
Post a Comment