Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, June 11, 2010

Weigh in finally

I haven't been posting my weights lately because to be honest, I haven't liked them. It seems that TOM makes a HUGE difference to my weight, even 1.5-2kg difference! I've been fluctuating between 105.5kg and 106kg (ish) for the last couple of weeks, when my lowest weigh in before that was 104.4kg. I was so frustrated, I didn't know why!! But it seems that now that it's not TOM anymore, I'm down to 103.6kg which is MUCH nicer!

It certainly proves that the more you weigh yourself the more frustrating it becomes. We need to stop focusing on those numbers and just do our best, watch the way our clothes fit and see our new physical abilities. THAT's what's most important, as the weight is certainly not a consistently reliable factor.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn the scale!!!!

THE DASH! said...

TTOTM is a killer when we go near the scale. Throw the bugger out the window and watch your clothes instead lol. :) The 2 kilo hike around that time sounds all too familar.

Girl Bandit said...

I weigh myself everyday so I don''t really get too discouraged. You are going great...and yes TOTM really plays havoc with the scales