It felt good for ages until one of my daughter's classmates asked if I was pregnant. LOL! Luckily he's only 5 so it didn't hurt my feelings. ;)
Anyway I went to the surgeon today. I got weighed in and annoyingly weighed about 1.7kg more than this morning at home. Hurrumph. Oh well. They did say they're less concerned about the fluctuations on the scale and more about eating small portions and clothes changing in the way they fit. Which is good, coz that's all happening They were still happy with the 2.5kg in the 6 weeks I'd lost according to their scales (it's more like 4kg according to mine, as I was 103.4kg this morning on mine but 105.1kg this afternoon on theirs - I need a morning appointment LOL!).
I told them (when asked) that I wasn't at my sweet spot, and I got 0.25ml in, which takes me up to a total of 6ml in a 10ml band. Hopefully that makes it sweet!
We did discuss being "full". They (being the surgeon and his wife, his assistant) said I wouldn't ever feel "full" unless I'd eaten way too much. I must just look to feel "satisfied". Hmm, I don't think I've been doing that very well. I must retrain the brain (yet again).


3 comments:
Hey, good pick up by the parcel man! It's nice to get affirmation on our weight loss - after all, it's damn hard work.. full stop!
I think I might love Bob too - what a great guy :-)
Got to love the parcel guy...Oz Post....probably not!!! I always weigh better at home and am ok withthat as long as the surgeon loves me...LOl.....Keep up the good work
Post a Comment