Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

New bottom!

I just tried on some jeans, as I was running out of long pants that fit.

No longer is it like this:


I cannot believe it, but in 7 months, I've come from a size 26 butt to a size 18 butt!! That's a US 22/3X to a US 14 L/XL according to my online converter.

I honestly didn't think I was going to fit in them as the ones I tried a week or two ago didn't fit around my belly (it's a bit big really) but it turns out they must be small waisted.

THAT helps me keep going!! Oh and the fact that I am still hovering around 100kg even at TTOTM. ;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! How exciting 26 down to size 18 is massive! Well done you.

Anonymous said...

Super exciting, Sue :) .
But TTOTM means??
From
Eri Berry :) .

Sue said...

It's That Time Of The Month. ;)

Thanks girls!