Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Still kickin'

I thought I should come in and say hello to everyone. I'm still here, just being boring. I'm a bit stuck, not in a slimey sort of way (although that happens a bit) but in the plateau sort of way. I have to admit, it's really my own fault. I know I need to step up/change the exercise a bit, and that my food intake is FAR from good at the moment (yes, better than before, but not conducive to weight loss), so I have no-one to blame but myself. I keep hovering around the 100kg mark, I've been under a few times by a little and same for over.

BUT... my clothes are changing. I'm in size 18 jeans which is amazing for me, really super exciting. Tops are still 20's, will take a while to come down as my belly is still big (as are my boobs), and will stay still big, for a while. Lots of work to be done there.

I've also had a fair bit of stress going on, lots of changes in our life (starting our own business with me taking the office/business reins, so my emotional eating has got the better of me a few times.

But I'll get there. 7 months out and I've lost 27kg and dropped from a size 26 to an 18-20. Can't complain about that!!

Here is a photo update - I'll show some oldies to show you the difference. :)

January


April

June

September

I'm wearing the same top today that I was wearing in the June photo, and I can see the difference in the way it fits now, definitely. And the jeans I was wearing in that one are too big now.

Oh a tip for everyone else - my hair has MUCH improved, and mostly stopped falling out, since I started taking the Blackmores Hair Skin & Nails tablets. USE THEM!!!

5 comments:

alycejo said...

Sue!
Wow you are looking great!!

Seeing in colour said...

Looking fab! You look a lot younger :)

Sue said...

Thank you!!

Unknown said...

Great pics. Well done on the overall weightloss. V.

The Candid Bandit said...

I can defaintely see a big change! Fantastic

p.s. Yes, I seriously blurred out my toes. I had a fungal infection under one and it looked hideous ;-)