At least I'm doing it. Don't judge me because I'm overweight. You know where I started on this weight loss journey. It's hurtful to do what you did. I'm a lot fitter than a lot of my skinny friends now! You too, are very overweight, so please, think before you comment.
I do know I'm going to struggle, and probably not be able to keep up. But I'm giving it a go and that is what is important.
Wish me luck, I'll let you know how I go!



3 comments:
You'll do great!
oh my gosh I can't believe someone could be so rude!
My sister is around 30kg lighter than me, but I have always been fitter than her!
I've only been to one spin class and it was a killer but I felt so good after it!
What a rude cow! Hope you went well. I used to do spin classes once or twice a week a few years ago, they're tough but awesome. Buy yourself a gel seat (from kmart, big w) - your butt will thank you!
Em :)
Post a Comment