AND I've finally got below the next kg barrier, now I'm 94.8kg.
And one last thing. As one friend described me, I must be "a special kind of crazy" as I signed up for THIS:
What have I done?? LOL!!! For my non-Aussie readers, The Commando is from our The Biggest Loser. He's ex SAS Army and is now a trainer and is as hard on everyone as he appears in that photo.
Damn, he's cute though!! ;)
The real reason I did it is that he expects everyone to perform the best they can, whatever level that is. And I want to find out what that level is with me. I need him yelling at me, yelling in my ear, making me scared, making me FIRE UP!!



4 comments:
I love this! :) I want him to "train" me! teehee!
OMG! Im scared for you, lol.
Good luck!
OMG I AM SO JEALOUS!! I think Commando Steve is awesome :)
I think he is a hunk and I wish I was able to go ... or do I ... :o) Have a great time and you can do it !!!
Post a Comment