Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, April 09, 2011

Worth it

It must have been about 18 months ago when I was at a friends house and my son got bitten by a jumping jack and she ran to his rescue as I just wasn't able to run to him quick enough.

That was what finally pushed me to making the decision about doing something about my weight and getting a lap band.

Today my son fell off his bike, and I RAN to pick him up and cuddle him.

Today, every cent of the $10,000 spent on that surgery, and every time I've turned down a food I've wanted, and every time I've thrown up a food that got stuck, and every drop of sweat at the gym and every tear shed, was proven WORTH IT.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love this!

Sandy said...

Such a sweet story. It is so worth it!