Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, March 19, 2011

So...

Honest answers please - if you have a bad day and you eat stuff you shouldn't be eating, do you end up eating MORE bad stuff because you've already broken the "diet" anyway, or do you say to yourself "oh well, that was just one thing the rest of the day was good"???

I'll admit, usually... I'm the former. :(

Food has SUCH a hold on me still. :(

9 comments:

Something About Kellie said...

both! I find if I am hormonal I am the former especially.

Jen said...

It depends on the hormones. If it's the week before TOM, all bets are off. Otherwise, usually I'm in the latter category. I allow myself a small treat every day. This week it was a soda at lunchtime. 150 cals and enough sweet to get me through the day. (I'm a sugaraholic!)

Anonymous said...

Oh - the first - absolutely!!!!

The hard part for me is trying not to let it get me off rails for DAYS or WEEKS!!!!

Michelle said...

I am both. Depends on my mood. I admit as well that food still has a huge hold over me.. I hope that changes eventually but for now I will continue to work hard..

Sam said...

I am both too. It depends on the mood I am in after the initial bad food :o)

I try to get back on track, but if there is an emotional issue behind the bad eating, I tend to slump down further and continue to eat crappy foods :(

Gen said...

You know, this has been one of the best things about the band. I no longer keep going like I used to. I think I just have a better attitude about the whole thing, and food is not such a big deal for me anymore.

You can get there too! The first step is being kind to yourself - tell yourself its not a big deal, and move on.

All That Razzberry said...

Im hopeless. It can take me up to a week to get back on track.

Depends what the slip was though, sometimes Im ok and it's just that 1 thing.

40ishsingle&starving said...

Its so easy to get the bad stuff down isnt it...I watch so many fellow banders eat the wrong stuff and PB it all back up...I am no better dont get me wrong! LOL

Sue said...

Thank you for all the comments.

Sometimes it just feels better to know what when you're doing the wrong thing you're not alone. ;)