Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Are you sitting down??

I was excited enough yesterday when I had to buy 2 new bra's and they were another size smaller in the body measurement, but, today, I have news that tops that by far!!

I AM UNDER 100KG!!!!

DOUBLE FIGURES!!!

My first goal! I have reached my first goal!! I'm now 99.6kg and ECSTATIC!!! For my outside Aus friends that is basically the equivalent of getting under 200lb, the excitement of that. The milestone.

I have a long way to go to get to my ideal weight but by crikey, it's been a LOOOONNNGGG time since I've been under 100kg!!

I think it must be time for a fish picture!! ROFL!!!


That's a 27kg carp. I've lost the equivalent of that fish!! See how heavy it is for that man to hold?

I'm excited. I want more fish!!




How on earth have I been carrying that around all the time??

I really am proud of myself. It's a whole new life I have here, one where I can actively participate in the life of my family. I can DO things!!

This is massive. It has certainly helped me see the other side better... I'm on the other side!! Right side of the fence now, all downhill from here.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, we have reached the same milestone together! Congratulations to you, great job!

Sue said...

Hey YAY you too!!!

Sandy said...

Good for you! Seeing those fish pictures really puts the weight lost in perspective. I know you'll lose a whole school of fish.

-Grace- said...

Congrats! You are doing great!

Nikki P said...

Oh Sue,
I am so very happy for you.
BIG HUGS!!

Seeing in colour said...

Well done! that is super super awesome.... a fellow Aussie here so i understand the whole under 100 mark! Man i cant wait until that day comes for me.... god damnnn im so tall that 100 seems so far away, being taller and weighing more because of it sucks sometimes ahahah.

Good on you, rock on!

Sam said...

Of course this is massive, you have lost one hugh fish there:)

Congrats on double figures, that is my big first major goal. I don't think I have been therre since I was in high school.

Andrew said...

You should be really happy , its a great achievement - well done.

Em said...

Congratulations - such a big achievement! And wowser on those fish! Puts it into perspective doesn't it?

Em :)

Nikki (Sarah) said...

woooooo hooooo!!! you are amazing girl...way to go!!!!